Sunday 20 January 2013


Hi I am Khadija but you can call me Blimer as everyone calls me that I have been working on vampires since 8 years as am 18 now I wanted to do it since I was 10.When I am bored alone I often think what it would be like to be a vampire your strength your eyes your thirst for blood big teeth speed everything...... So I collected some facts and opinions about it I searched I read books I watched shows and this is what I found out

What eye colors do Vampires have?

Vampires eyes can be any color, the different vampire books have their vampire's eyes different. They can change color depending on hunger (thirst), or they could be the exact same color as they were in their human life, they might also be the same color but be a little brighter than their original color.

No comments:

Post a Comment