Sunday 20 January 2013

Okay so I have more to say about Vampires and How I feel about them~~

You see as I said I have been working on it since i was 10 when I was 16 I was in 9 class but now am in 11 so yeah when I was 16 I had a enemy.She hated me so much that she even tried to spill a drink on my favorite dress the matter of fact that she failed but anyway.One day we fought to much that she was quite angry and she was drunk I was angry on her so she left the party (oh yeah we fought in a party at my house) yeah so she left my house it was late like 12:00 am and she had to pass the woods to go to her house.When the next day I went to school Nobody knew about her and I thought I should figure out what happened so I went to her house but her mom didn't knew what happened.I was going home passing the woods when i saw her dead in the woods and her neck was bleeding I ran home and told my mom she told the police and they investigated it was a animal attack but they were not to sure This is not a fake story trust me I thought it was a vampire bite but nobody believed me and they thought I was just acting mad but yeah I admitted to my friend that I didn't hated her that much :"( and from that day I regret that I fought with her Yeah am not Joking if you think I am joking then u can cause a girl lost her life A mother lost a daughter and her 5 year old brother lost a sister so I ain't joking I haven't been to the woods since 2 years but I think I should investigate it in the night the matter of fact my mother doesn't let me so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment